Wednesday 5 March 2014

Editing - Sound Effects



SOUND EFFECTS

The search for the right sound effects to match our opening was indeed a struggle, luckily I had created a lot of foley sound while on set which had come into my advantage as the sounds I couldn't find happened to be the ones I had recorded myself while out on location.




The part of adding the sound effects in that I struggled with the most was getting the footsteps in at the exact point and stopping it when needed, but other than that doing the sound effects had gone really smoothly for me.




The part of adding the sound effects in that I struggled with the most was getting the footsteps in at the exact point and stopping it when needed, but other than that doing the sound effects had gone really smoothly for me.



I think at the end of the day the sound effects I found/used did the job correctly.


   


No comments:

Post a Comment