Saturday 1 March 2014

My feelings on the Rough Cut





ROUGH CUT EVALUATION


I felt that all in all the rough cut had gone quite well as it gave me a basic foundation and allowed me to think of way to better my opening.

What went well:


  • I was able to get my scenes in the correct order and trim one or two of them a tiny bit to stop them from being too long.
  • When I removed all the sound it gave me a better stepping stone for adding in more foley/sound effects along with re inputting the sound I had removed.

What went wrong:

  • The shots were so long they even made me bored even though I know the reason I left them like that.
  • I feel more variety of shots are needed.


All in all I feel the rough cut did its job and is good though there is much to improve for the real/final version of the opening.




No comments:

Post a Comment