Saturday 11 January 2014

Evaluation



WHAT I HAVE LEARNT

Due to the amount of time I have spent blogging and learning about the film industry, I have figured out different ways in which to improve and better my learning. 

During my learning journey I learned how to create the opening to a film and the different stages in which films must go through to be able to reach the public eye. This had been a real eye opener and gave me a better understanding and ideas to help me prepare for my own opening. I also learned about sub-genres: 


  • Teen Horror                                           
  • Teen Comedy
  • Teen Romance etc.


and the themes in a teen film:


  • Friendship
  • love
  • individuality etc.

Furthermore I also learned about the differences between large production and distribution companies and Independent ones. Along with how a films budget can affect which type of companies they are able to work with.




HOW I WILL IMPROVE


To improve I will use more technologies in my blogs and try to make it an interactive entertaining way of learning, that way when anyone or myself feels the need to look back on my blogs they will not feel bored but be able to soak up all the valuable information. I will also increase the amount of things I write on some of my posts as I have noticed some of them are quite bare even though most of the bare ones are supposed to be.



No comments:

Post a Comment