Thursday 30 January 2014

Problems with opening scene ideas



When working with a group of people, ideas are destined to clash especially in a group of strong willed people.

When putting forward my ideas for the opening sequence most of my group members had either not heard of or not watched St. Trinians which due to human instinct if you don't know something you will immediately reject it which is what they did. So I set myself a target : get my group members to see/understand my vision.
I took some time to plan my moment of action in my head then explained my idea along with explaining the basic information/storyline of St. Trinains. After this my group finally understood and accepted my Idea of Inputting an aspect of St. Trinians into our Opening.

I didn't win them over with my Idea of inputting SKET but you can't win them all. So all in all I left happy knowing some of my ideas are going to be used in the opening.



MISSION ACCOMPLISHED 


No comments:

Post a Comment