Saturday 11 January 2014

Evaluation


What have a learnt ?


From looking at all my other posts and everything I have done so far I have realised a few things I have personality learnt and things I can also improve. From doing this blog so far o have learnt to analyse a teen movie and know the conventional themes , topics and subjects that make a teen movie great . For example , teen movies always have the conventional characters , location and themes that relate back to the teenager audience we makes it more appealing for them

Also , I've learnt that openings of a film always have a conventional order of titles or scenes that they go through , For example , you go through a hierarchy of people /companies who helped contribute to the film for example , the distribution and production company always go first when starting a film.

What will I improve ?

After my current blogs , I will now elaborate on my work and the quality of my research , this will all build up to help me with my groups own opening of a film , where I can put all the things I have currently learnt and researched into consideration when doing my own .

No comments:

Post a Comment