Friday 21 February 2014

Feelings and frustrations during Filming

On the first day of filming I felt quite tired and a little annoyed as it had been an early start during my holiday especially since I live over an hour away from the first location, which due to the distance meant I had to get up and leave even earlier.

Upon reaching location and setting up I felt wide awake and ready to go; the frustrations of the morning long forgotten. Throughout the day filming had gone smoothly with no diva behaviour from anyone neither actor nor crew which had been a real achievement as you would expect at least one moment of angry feelings being expressed but there hadn't even been one.

I felt day one had gone very well as we got a lot done in a short amount of time. We also had fun while doing it as well which is a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment