Saturday 22 February 2014

How I felt my acting went

As being the protagonist Shannon , I had to act out the feelings of my character , as I am doing Drama A Level I found this difficult and straightforward


Difficulties : 
 
As for what I found hard , I had to show the emotions of the characters which revealed that Shannon the character had been bullied and was in a mental state of being unhappy , this proved to be difficult as I was actually very happy that day which proved to be quite a problem . Also , the urge to laugh when being filmed was very hard so it toke some time and different number of shots to catch the real essence of my character .

Straightforward:

Due to doing Drama A Level I found getting into the character quite easy and knew how to show the character in terms of physicality and facial expressions

No comments:

Post a Comment